Artwork > Etiquette School for Shadow Society

Shadow Reflections
Shadow Reflections
Installation: Vanity, Nylons, Framed Ephemera
Vanity (approx.): 60" x 48" x 21"
2010

OUR HISTORY

The School first opened its doors on September 26, 1947 and was originally known as the Shadow Finishing School. It was originally housed in the Lexow household, with the primary classroom in the parlor.